[Errors & Fixes] H3lix iOS 10 Jailbreak (32-bit)

H3lix jailbreak was released for iOS 10-10.3.3 a few days ago, some of you may have experienced it successfully. This tutorial collected the most common issues and their solutions of H3lix for you.


Q1: How can fix Plist.hpp:201 error while install this tool in Cydia impactor?
If you are getting this error, the app should already be installed on your iPhone/iPad. Simply trust this app from Settings and launch the app.

Q2: My iPhone reboots when I run this jailbreak app?
Please keep trying until it finally jailbreaks your iOS device.

Q3: How can I hide the jailbreak app icon?

You can use Hid3x Cydia tweak to hide its icon. It is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repository.

Q4: Cydia crashes as soon as I open it, am I doing something wrong?

Simply run the jailbreak application again from your home screen. When it installs all the exploits and patches on your device, Cydia will become functional again.

Q5: How can I remove an incompatible tweak from my iPhone?

You can easily remove bogus tweaks by going into No Substrate Mode. Once you do that, go to Cydia and try deleting the most recent tweaks present in there.

Q6: How can I enter No Substrate mode inH3lix?

Press the volume up button before you press the kickstart button. Your device will respring and no tweaks will work. However, Cydia will continue to work like it should.

Q7: How to solve the /Var/Lib/Dpkg/Status no such file or directory error in Cydia?
Simply, DFU restore your device to iOS 10.3.3 again and re-jalbreak once again. This will hopefully fix this issue.

Remember, DO NOT use the Erase all contents and settings option ever, if you have a jailbreak.

Q8: Which tweaks can I safely install on my device?
3uTools has listed all compatible tweaks for for H3lix iOS 10 jailbreak (32-bit), you may take the following tutorial as reference.

Roundup: H3lix Jailbreak Tweak

Comments